Putting a ticket into our support system is the best and quickest way to get support for an issue you are having on your machine.
How do I input a ticket on WebHelpDesk?
1. Input a ticket by going to webhelpdesk.creativeresources.net or click the CRTG 3 puzzle piece icon located at the top right hand corner of your tool bar and select “Open a Ticket in Webhelp Desk.”
2. Log in with your credentials. (Use your email address as a user name, and the password sent to you when your WebHelpDesk account was created).
3. Once logged in, click “Request” from the navigation at the top of the page to submit a new ticket.
4. Under the Request Type dropdown, select “Help Desk”.
5. In the subject field, briefly describe your issue. (i.e. what computer(s), when did it start, indicate if you have rebooted, any error messages, etc.) If you have a screen shot or any files that are relevant to the issue, you can attach them using the “Attachments ‘Add File’” button. It is important to be as descriptive as possible in order to ensure a quick solution to your problem.
6. If you would like a copy of the Ticket report emailed to you or a coworker, Click the Enabled Checkbox and enter the email address in the box provided.
7. Make sure to mark the priority to match the issue.
a. Medium - normal issues (2-3 days turnaround time)
b. Low - if the task is something that can be taken care of outside of a normal business week
c. High - things that need to be taken care of same day
d. Emergency - should be reserved for emergency issues like service outages, as emergency tickets may be subject to an emergency charge.
8. In the Select Asset section, select the appropriate Type and Model for the issue you are experiencing. (i.e. Desktop - Apple iMac)
After submitting the ticket, you will receive a ticket number and a confirmation email that will allow you to check the current status of your issue.
Can I E-mail a problem I am having?
An alternative method to inputting a ticket can be done by sending an email to HelpDesk@creativeresources.net
If you have a Webhelpdesk account with the same email address, your user and company information will be automatically placed into the ticket.
It is important to be as descriptive as possible when describing your issue in the email. (i.e. what computer(s), when did it start, indicate if you have rebooted, any error messages, etc.) If you have a screen shot or any files that are relevant to the issue, you can attach them using the “Attachments ‘Add File’” button. Because this method does not have the Select Assest section, be sure to include the type of problem you are having, as well as the model of computer or device you are reporting.
What is the Apple Consultants Network? (ACN)
If you have been looking for a Mac IT provider, or have been visiting an Apple store with questions regarding Macs in your business, you have probably heard of the Apple Consultants Network (ACN). If you haven’t, simply put the Apple Consultants Network is the best source for Apple-certified, independent technical professionals to deliver support and manage devices on the Apple platform. To be a member of the Apple Consultants Network, the person or organization must be certified and keep current on all Apple certifications, as well as pass a rigorous testing process. Read our full description here, or look us up on Apple's official ACN page.