3 Reasons to choose Creative resources technology group to support your Apple computer network
1. Quick response – We have a more mature and well-staffed help desk than most IT service companies, which enables us to answer our support lines LIVE and guarantee to have a competent System Engineer working on resolving your problem remotely, often times not needing to travel to your location for a fix.
2. We are ALL Mac – We are all passionate about Macs and it is our primary and only focus. We feel proper Mac support cannot be provided by those who dabble in Macs, providing it as a “sure, we can do that, too” service, in addition to Windows support. Supporting Macs is not a side-gig for us.
3. Trusted Advisors - Your personal IT strategist is an Apple expert that will make the best recommendations for getting the most out of the technology you paid for, and find areas where your technology is costing you money or not being fully utilized.
We specialize in providing IT services and support for Mac based Creative and Publishing Industries throughout Southern California. As your partner, we are invested in your organization’s success. Our clients experience less downtime and are provided the peace of mind knowing their intellectual property is safely backed up, and always accessible. As a member of the Apple Consultants Network (ACN), we bring the highest level of knowledge and expertise in the latest Apple products and services.
CRTG partners with industry-leading vendors to provide you progressive technologies. Our engineers are some of the best in the business and thrive on solving complex problems. Our guarantee of a four-hour or less response time translates into less downtime and keeping your business successful.
As a managed service provider (MSP), CRTG offers IT services such as fully outsourced network management arrangements, including full email management, hosted data backups, virtual private networks (VPNs), managed firewalls, and more.
Getting certified is a great way to invest in your professional development. Since 2001, we have been training System Engineers in our AATC (Apple Authorized Training Center) on the latest certification classes for the Macintosh operating system.
CRTG partners with industry-leading vendors to provide you progressive technologies. We assist and service organizations with maintaining their network infrastructure and understand how to strategically leverage IT to help you build your business and keep your organization secure.
You can rely on our Apple consultants to give you the attention you deserve while providing thorough solutions in today's merging technologies. All of our clients have access to our convenient 24/7 helpdesk portal that allows quick and secure trouble ticket submission.
Fast Response Time
- Four-hour or less response time guaranteed
- We troubleshoot hardware and software problems to get your systems back up and running quickly
- Apple Helpdesk Available 24/7
- 99.9% of all Mac problems are solved in one visit
- Our warranty/rework rate is less than 1% of billable hours
Experience and Know-how
- More than 25 years of expert knowledge in the technical support industry
- Creativity in customizing a solution to your unique situation
- Apple Certifications (v10.1 – v10.11 certified): ACSP | ACTC | ACSA | Xsan 2
- AWS Solutions Architect
Through our Integrated Management Service, we work 24/7 to safeguard your network design. The implementation of services are seamless and the ongoing performance of your network is dependable.
CRTG offers fully outsourced network management arrangements, including full email management, hosted data backups, virtual private networks, managed firewalls and monitoring/reporting of network devices, servers, and workstations.
We serve as outsourcing agents for companies that don't have the resources to constantly upgrade or maintain faster and faster computer networks.
Our IMS engineering staff monitors and manages your infrastructure devices, noting and resolving potential problems often without you noticing there was an issue.
- Choose your level of service from our many offerings
- Project management & engineering teams construct a custom program
- Add/subtract users and services, as needed
Security and Stability
- Managed Services monitored by our expert team of engineers
- Hosted Services backed up with triple redundancy
- Secure biometric access
Data Center Certifications
- SSAE 16
- SAS 70 Type II
- PCI DSS
Getting certified is a great way to invest in your professional development. Since 2001, we have been training Apple system engineers in our AATC (Apple Authorized Training Center) on the latest certification classes for the Macintosh OS X and iOS operating systems. Classes range from beginner to advanced in the Apple IT track. CRTG offers certified courses, certification exams, and expert Training Consultants to assist you with reaching your certification goals.
Need more information on choosing the right classes? Our Training Consultants offer advice on certification and related certified courses to jump-start your profession.
*Training Center located at our Orange County office.
- All modern Apple hardware
- HD projection, computers and sound system
- 94% pass ratio achieved on certification exams, when taught by our instructors
- Most knowledgeable trainers in the industry
Experience and Know-how
- Sixteen years of expert knowledge teaching Apple Certified Training classes
- More than 25 years of hands-on field experience by our trainers