Creative Resources Technology Group is the premier Macintosh Professional Services Provider and Managed Services Provider for businesses in Orange, San Diego and Riverside Counties. CRTG offers clients a full line of IT support options for growing and securing networks in addition to providing specialized troubleshooting needs on Macintosh environments as well as Unix and Windows platforms. We are the leading Certified Apple Partner providing full-level support in San Diego, and Riverside County and set-up of networking and communications across these platforms.
As the leading Managed Services Provider, Information Technology, and Cybersecurity company, we have more than 23 years of experience in propelling customers to achieve their business goals. We believe that trust is our greatest tool we have to serve our clients and the greatest value we seek to instill in our team members. We offer incredible growth opportunities, an energetic work environment, and benefits including Medical, Dental and 401(k).
We are a friendly Team of Professionals that are skilled, committed and relentless in providing excellence in delivery of customer service. Your integrity, energy, self-motivation and solid work ethic are your distinguishing traits. If you have what it takes to move forward into the next level of information technology and cybersecurity and enjoy thinking outside-of-the-box, we invite you to apply and join us. We would love to have you!
Check out the available opportunities we have below:
We are looking for the Professional who has what it takes to embrace the vision of our CEO and drive our sales initiatives to completion. Your proven track record of successfully closing deals in a B2B enterprise environment over the course of at least 5 years is foundational to this extraordinary role. Your enthusiasm is contagious and your interpersonal skills are keys to unlocking the doors to your unlimited earning potential – but your relentless follow-through and persistent attention to the fine details will be your calling card. If you are up for the challenge, we invite you to take the first step into your IT future and apply. Please forward resume to email@example.com.
- Perform 350+ outbound calls per week, 600 per month to prospective business clients.
- 4 (four) Qualified Appointments set per week, on-site, with system engineer.
- Collaboratively work with inside sales staff to maintain ongoing pipeline of potential clients.
- Collaboratively work with marketing staff to produce and deliver effective marketing campaigns.
- Research and identify the key players and decision-makers in target organizations.
- Follow-up with prospective leads generated from cold-calls and presentations.
- Assist in the training and development of inside sales staff to increase overall team productivity.
- Set the example for inside sales staff to further the development and performance of the sales and marketing teams.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years professional working experience in a sales / marketing position, where 60% of the job assignment required successful attainment of B2B cold-calling quotas.
- Ability to recognize the need to respond to critical matters and act according to established protocols.
- Proven track record of successful sales closing techniques.
- Excellent follow through and management of prospective and existing client relationships.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, with strong customer focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-volume of outbound call quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver persuasive presentations in a professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail, with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Critical thinker with strong assessment skills.
- Ability to demonstrate independent sound judgement under pressure.
- Strong influential and persuasive speaking skills.
- Previous working experience in campaign development and execution a plus.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and tactics.
The description provided is not all inclusive of the role.
We are looking for 2 (two) energetic and motivated self-starters to provide part-time administrative support to our Sales and Marketing Team by generating and following up on leads for prospective clientele. Your enthusiasm is contagious and your extraordinary interpersonal skills are keys to unlocking the doors to your unlimited earning potential. You demonstrate relentless follow-through and are persistent about the fine details; you also are a stickler for meeting deadlines and independently manage your time well.
This unique opportunity would be the perfect jump-start for the business and marketing major that would welcome the challenge to be part of a Team that has been established in the IT Industry since 1996. You will gain experience working for an organization that is on the forefront of technology and have the opportunity to speak with executives from other organizations.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your skills set should include the following:
- Exemplary telephone etiquette with strength in persuasive communication.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic sales and marketing principles.
- Strong collaborative mindset and Team player attitude.
- Attentive to fine details and able to demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
- Confidence in producing quality work and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to ‘shift gears’ whenever business dictates; willingness to divert to various projects.
- Confidence to contribute feedback and accept constructive criticism.
- Constantly seeking to enhance one’s business acumen.
It would be great if you have:
- Previous Telemarketing experience in a professional environment.
- Working experience with any CRM systems.
- Previous working experience in cold-calling.
- Knowledge of Sandler training methodology.
The work schedule looks like this:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 20 hours per week – consistent schedule throughout the workweek:
- You commit to your schedule: 8:00am – 12:00pm OR 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Your schedule must work in tandem with your colleague who performs the same job assignment.
- No weekends. No major holidays. No evenings or nights.
The compensation looks like this:
- Hourly base rate + Commission for every set Appointment.
- Additional Bonus if the Appointment results in a signed Contract.
The environment looks like this:
- Casual business attire – office-appropriate jeans on Fridays.
- Fully-stocked kitchen to keep you fueled.
- Friendly canine mascots to keep the atmosphere interesting.
- Friday Morning Breakfasts provided (courtesy of the Weekly Breakfast Champion).