From tax records to client and vendor information, your data is essential in running your business. Unfortunately, data loss is quite common. Natural disasters, floods, viruses, hacking, old/faulty equipment, or simply human error – data loss is inevitable. A proper Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan will keep you protected.
How long can your business be down without it affecting your bottom line? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Your business simply cannot afford to be down for any length of time.
70% of small businesses that experience major data loss go out of business within a year.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning are key components to your overall business strategy as it will prevent employee downtime and loss of productivity, financial impact due to customer dissatisfaction, compliance violations, missed deadlines that result in costly employee overtime, unexpected costs and time to restore IT systems -- all of which ultimately result in lost sales revenue.
With our Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, your business will gain:
- Secure Backup of Business-Critical Data
- Complete Data Restoration
- Competitive Advantage
- Compliance with Industry Standards & Regulatory Requirements
- Full Automation Backup Process
- Maintain Critical Operations 24/7
- Maintain Critical Operations in Event of Disaster
- Superior Recovery Time
- Comprehensive Data Security Management
- Advanced Network Security
- Professional Network Security Tools
- Expert, Experienced team of Engineers
No matter your business size, you need a dependable Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan in place. In today’s digital world, it’s not a matter of IF, but WHEN it will happen. Contact us today to prevent the unexpected from destroying everything you’ve worked so hard to build.