CRTG TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms carefully to ensure your understanding of Creative Resources Technology Group's (CRTG) payment, refund and customer satisfaction policies. We will need your agreement in order to complete your registration.
Payment for Professional Services requires 1/2 of the project cost up front and the balance is due when our engineers have left the project site. Payment for Managed Services will be run, automatically, on the first day of each month. A valid credit card (with Credit Card Authorization form) is required to be on file. Payment for a CRTG training class is due at the time of registration. CRTG accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Customers wishing to pay with a company check must submit payment in full, which must be received by CRTG at least 14 calendar days prior to class start date. Students have a confirmed seat once payment has been made.
CRTG Policy – Corporate training sales are not refundable.
Cancellation after classes are taken will be charged at normal course rate. Any student that wishes to reschedule a class within a corporate program can do so FOURTEEN days prior to start date. Failure to schedule FOURTEEN days prior will be subject to $150.00 rescheduling fee. Please note that due to changing curriculum and/or prices, all corporate training programs must be completed within ONE year of original registration date or the program will be forfeited. To enjoy your corporate program discounts, payment is required at beginning of program. Signed “Training Engagement” must accompany payment. *Not applicable for Coordinate On-Sites or Partner Delivered courses. May not be combined with other offers. Classes must be completed within a 12-month period from the date of payment.
CRTG reserves the right to change prices for training classes at any time. Should this happen before the class date, or within 14 calendar days after a customer's attendance in that class, CRTG will issue a credit for the difference in price. This policy is subject to change or termination by CRTG at any time without notice.
1. A FULL refund will be issued if WRITTEN notice is received a minimum of fifteen (15) calendar days prior to the class start date. This written notice can be in the form of a letter, fax or email to CRTG. Failure to provide written notice at least fifteen (15) days in advance of the class obligates the customer to pay the full price of the class.
2. A FULL CLASS CREDIT will be issued if WRITTEN notice is received 1-14 calendar days prior to class start date. This written notice can be in the form of a letter, fax or email to CRTG. Class credits must be used within six (6) months from original class date.
3. NO REFUND OR CREDIT will be provided if the customer and/or student does not inform CRTG of cancellation via letter, fax or email in advance of the class start date.
4. Class credits are valid only for the same class, scheduled within 6 months of cancellation, and offered through CRTG only. If customer and/or student cancels credited class registration AT ANY TIME, the customer and/or student will lose the class credit, no exceptions.
5. While CRTG makes every effort to deliver scheduled classes, we reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings or scheduled instructors at any time. In the event a class is cancelled or rescheduled, all registered students are eligible for full refund. CRTG, however, shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by our customers as a result of a cancellation or amendment, including, but not limited to, travel arrangements.
Disruptive behavior, misuse of equipment or other actions deemed inappropriate by representatives of CRTG will result in the termination of the customer's and/or student's registration. NO refund of any fees or expenses incurred by the customer and/or student will be made, no exceptions.
We urge all customers and/or students to review the specific class requirements and prerequisites as published by CRTG, Apple, or other entities prior to registering or attending class. Class instructors will expect that any student who registers for a specific class will meet all prerequisites presented.
CRTG is confident that you will benefit from each class you take from us. If you are not satisfied with your experience, you can retake the same class at the next scheduled date, without additional charge.
Certification Exam Policy.
Certification exam vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase. All certification exams must be prepaid at the time of booking a test.