RETURN, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
100% Money Back Guarantee - Our work is guaranteed to the complete satisfaction of our clients. If you are not completely satisfied with the services performed, we will, at the option of the client, either refund the price or accept a portion of the price that reflects the customer level of satisfaction. We will assume you are delighted, upon full payment received, or after thirty (30) days from the date of service.
All managed services may be cancelled at any time, with no penalty.
1. A FULL refund will be issued if WRITTEN notice is received a minimum of fifteen (15) calendar days prior to the class start date. This written notice can be in the form of a letter, fax or email to CRTG. Failure to provide written notice at least fifteen (15) days in advance of the class obligates the customer to pay the full price of the class.
2. A FULL CLASS CREDIT will be issued if WRITTEN notice is received 1-14 calendar days prior to class start date. This written notice can be in the form of a letter, fax or email to CRTG. Class credits must be used within six (6) months from original class date.
3. NO REFUND OR CREDIT will be provided if the customer and/or student does not inform CRTGof cancellation via letter, fax or email in advance of the class start date.
4. Class credits are valid only for the same class, scheduled within 6 months of cancellation, and offered through CRTG only. If customer and/or student cancel credited class registration AT ANY TIME, the customer and/or student will lose the class credit, no exceptions.
5. While CRTG makes every effort to deliver scheduled classes, we reserve the right to cancel or change class offerings or scheduled instructors at any time. In the event a class is cancelled or rescheduled, all registered students are eligible for full refund. CRTG, however, shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by our customers as a result of a cancellation or amendment, including, but not limited to, travel arrangements.