CRTG Apple IT Corporate/Education Training Program
The Creative Resources Technology Group Apple IT corporate/education training program is designed to help corporations and educational institutions take your employee's skills to the next level, enhance productivity and keep your staff up to date on their IT skills, while making the most of your limited training dollars. Our program was carefully designed with your continued training and education needs in mind, to keep your staff at the forefront of Apple technologies and best practices.
The Corporate/Education Training Program Benefits:
- Includes digital curriculum – reference guides and student workbooks are delivered to your laptop or iOS device(s) for easy access and referencing.
- Free auditing of classes – students may come back and take the class again, as a refresher or to prepare for the certification exam.
- OS X Bootcamp (101 + 201) counts as two classes.
- Training guarantee – should any staff employee of your organization, which we have trained, leave your company within six months, we will train their replacement for free.
Reasons to train with Creative Resources Technology Group:
- Most experienced trainers in the United States, spanning four decades of IT experience.
- 94% passing ratio achieved on certification exams, when taught by our instructors.
- State-of-the-art training center with all new Apple hardware.
- Great classroom atmosphere, with plenty of room for each student, which is conducive to a successful training.
The Corporate/Education Training Program Pricing* for Support and Server Essentials:
- Five (5) classes (10% savings)
- Ten (10) classes (15% savings)
- Fifteen (15) classes (20% discount)
- Twenty (20) classes (25% discount)
- Printed version of manuals, workbooks and slides - 25% discount
- Certification Exam(s) - 25% discount
* Ask about our System Administrator class corporate/education training program rates.